Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 29-03-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
Raja yang setia pada dayang2 yang hanya inginkan kerusi empuk di singgahsana bukan sahaja akan meruntuhkan seluruh istana bahkan seluruh takluk jajahannya...
-- Hanan

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 185
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 185

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
muslimin23: 1 hari, 16 jam, 47 minit yang lalu
Rashdin: 27 hari yang lalu

Jejak Ukhwah
Topik: ENGLISH ZONE!

Carian Forum

Moderator: Administrator, halesolurun_84
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Jejak Ukhwah
    »» ENGLISH ZONE!

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh ENGLISH ZONE!

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 13.06.2003
Ahli No: 1379
Posting: 281
Dari: pongsu seribu

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-03 18:00

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT
HI EVERYBODY.HOPE U ALL IN THE GOOD CONDITION.
SO,CAN WE WRITE IN ENGLISH RIGHT NOW.NOT TO FORGET OUR MALAY LANGUAGE BUT JUST TO GAIN OUR ENGLISH LEVEL.SO,TODAY I HAVE SOME NEWS TO U.FIRSTLY ABOUT THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE.FOR YOUR INFORMATION,IT IS SO CRUCIAL TO GET JOB THERE BECAUSE ALL OF WORK WAS FILLED.THEIR U STUDENT ARE VERY SCARED OF THIS SITUATION.SO,THEIR GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN WAYS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.BY WHAT?BY USING A PROJECT CALLED 'PROJECT BASED MODULS'.THIS PROJECT IS DOING AMOND THE U STUDENT.FOR EXAMPLE ALTHOUGH THE STUDENT IN ENGINEERING COURSE,HE ALSO HAS TO TAKE BUSINESS SUBJECT.SO...IF COMPARED WITH US IN MALAYSIA..THEIR STUDENT IS MORE INTELLIGENT N CREATIVE.THE REPUBLIC WANTS THEIR STUDENT TO CREATE A NEW TYPE OF JOB BY THEIR OWN....
THIS IS WHAT THE REPUBLIC DO TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.WASSALAM

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For empayar72Profil   Hantar PM kepada empayar72   Pergi ke empayar72's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

azzahrawi
:WARGA AWAL BERJASA:
Menyertai: 14.05.2003
Ahli No: 33
Posting: 307
Dari: pulau mutiara

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-03 18:36

a'kum, i just want to share with you all about something.... actually, they are not intelligent at all, you know why? its b'cause, the person who memorising Al-Quran is more intelligent. Malaysian also develope a new course for sc extream course. for those who are the spm candidate are able to join this course. this course is a speacial course for them because, even they want to be profesioanl person in whatever course such us medic, eng and ect, they are also able to join with maahad tahfiz darul quran.... so.. malaysia will produce a doctor or other profesionallis memorising al-quran.
if a person use only their left hemisphere in their brain is not efective, but, memorising al-quran, will use both of the hemisphere.... that are the advantages for those memorising al-quran.... MALAYSIAN are the best too

wallahu 'alam

-----------------
believe, persist and archive

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For azzahrawiProfil   Hantar PM kepada azzahrawi   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-03 18:43

YES...ITS TRUE AZZAHRAWI
SO...MALAYSIA IS THE BEST COUNTRY

NEGARAKU
TANAH TUMPAHNYA DARAHKU
RAKYAT HIDUP
BERSATU DAN MAJU
RAHMAT BAHGIA
TUHAN KURNIAKAN
RAJA KITA
SELAMAT BERTAKHTA

PEACE MALAYSIA

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For empayar72Profil   Hantar PM kepada empayar72   Pergi ke empayar72's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

faridsd
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 28.06.2003
Ahli No: 1756
Posting: 169

KualaLumpur   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-03 19:15

yes no yes no alright thank you good bye

-----------------

Sertailah Portal kucing
www.portalkucing.com
untuk mencari penaja
server Uhkwah.com

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For faridsdProfil   Hantar PM kepada faridsd   Pergi ke faridsd's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

faridsd
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 28.06.2003
Ahli No: 1756
Posting: 169

KualaLumpur   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-03 19:15

yes no yes no alright thank you good bye

-----------------

Sertailah Portal kucing
www.portalkucing.com
untuk mencari penaja
server Uhkwah.com

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For faridsdProfil   Hantar PM kepada faridsd   Pergi ke faridsd's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

putera_manis
WARGA SETIA
Ahli No: 22
Posting: 593
Dari: Segamat

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 19-07-03 21:28

that's good to have english zone in here... every one can share opinion in english language....

-----------------

MAta BErtENTanG,kAn tIMBul kaSIH SAyanG....
HAti berTEMU HatI,KAn laHIr rASa kaSIh.....
BiLA dAHI BERtemu SEjaDah,BAruKAN teRAsA KeBESaraN iLAhi...
KetENAngan Jua DiPerolehi..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For putera_manisProfil   Hantar PM kepada putera_manis   Quote dan BalasQuote

lang_biru
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 16.05.2003
Ahli No: 272
Posting: 213
Dari: utara ke selatan

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-03 10:19

nice idea zahrawi.. i agree with that, we must take e potential of quran at e highest level not only to memorize it but also to applicate it in life as e way of life and human solutions solver..

~Whenever you feel that Everything was going wrong, It's just Allah way to make our spirit strong~

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: lang_biru pada 2003-07-20 10:20 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For lang_biruProfil   Hantar PM kepada lang_biru   Pergi ke lang_biru's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

Ibnu_Mohammad
Warga 2 Bintang
Ahli No: 335
Posting: 52
Dari: Down Under

Melaka  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-03 16:07

I definitely agree with azzahrawi...before during muslims in the peak of its knowledge, one of the pre-requisites before embarking in any kind of field like engineering, medicine or accounting, one needs to be memorised the whole Quran. There was a story on Ibn Taimiyah...Apart from beieng ulama, he also was an excellent history teacher...one day there was a student coming to him to learn history...and the first question Ibn Taimiyah asked was...have u memorised the Quran? and the students says...no i havent't...After all Ibn Taimiyah asked him to go back and try to memorise the quran before coming to him.

Actually, without quran we cannot live as what we are now. Al-Quran comprises of every single thing in this world...from how to bake a cake until how to govern a group of people. We need people who are mastering worldy knodlege but at the same time also a good islamic scholars...InsyaAllah we try our best to be the champion of everything.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Ibnu_MohammadProfil   Hantar PM kepada Ibnu_Mohammad   Pergi ke Ibnu_Mohammad's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

damba_kasih
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 17.05.2003
Ahli No: 394
Posting: 10

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-03 16:35

thanks to empayar72
it's nice thing to have a forum like
which we can enriched our english languange
ok byee

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For damba_kasihProfil   Hantar PM kepada damba_kasih   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 21-07-03 09:53

YOU'RE WELCOME,DAMBA KASIH
HOPEFULLY
OTHER UKHWAH WILL JOIN THIS SITE ALSO!
WASSALAM.

Bookmark and Share

kens2005
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 21.05.2003
Ahli No: 715
Posting: 647
Dari: Kyoto

japan   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 21-07-03 10:20

best..best!! very good ^_^x

-----------------
:: Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan al-Mubarak ::

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For kens2005Profil   Hantar PM kepada kens2005   Pergi ke kens2005's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

alhaq
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 29.06.2003
Ahli No: 1790
Posting: 85

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 21-07-03 10:40

assalamualaykum,
wow! that is why during muslims in the peak of its knowledge, we produced more scholars than European countries.but now we forget about memorizing quran as a prerequisite of every other knowledge..however I'm glad that Malaysia has a better Islamic edu than other countries. although we are not arabic speaking country, arab people shock when they notice that we borrow some arabic language in our daily conversation( such as tauhid,ana, solat,)and most of us can understand simple arabic (such as ahlan wa sahlan).
I do not know that UIA offers a good combination of Islamic studies and other courses. I surfed UIA website and I feel jealous to UIA students as they learn sirah, arabic language, hadis although they are not studying Islamic studies.it is a good way to educate Muslim Malay to be a better Muslim.

that's all for now. any other thought?

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For alhaqProfil   Hantar PM kepada alhaq   Quote dan BalasQuote

Engku_Salina

Menyertai: 13.05.2003
Ahli No: 5
Posting: 462
Dari: Terengganu - KL

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 21-07-03 10:58

Waalaikumussalam wbt...

very good...
thanks to empayar 72 for starting this topic... it can help us to improve our english... never mind if you write 'broken english'... we learn from mistakes... we have our friends to correct us if we make mistakes... and please ask if you don't understand...

correct me if i'm wrong...

Sama2lah menyumbang utk pembelian server komuniti kita...

Confidence Determine Success...

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: Engku_Salina pada 2003-07-21 14:22 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Engku_SalinaProfil   Hantar PM kepada Engku_Salina   Pergi ke Engku_Salina's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-03 09:28

ALHAQ!
EACH UNIVERSITY HAS ITS OWN BENEFICIAL
UIA WITH ITS OWN CONDITION AND RULES
SO,ASK YOURSELF TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM.

Bookmark and Share

ecoR1
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 18.06.2003
Ahli No: 1505
Posting: 12
Dari: kedah

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-03 12:37

assalamualaikum...
for the first time join this topic..quite intresting..so,go on...all the best!!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ecoR1Profil   Hantar PM kepada ecoR1   Pergi ke ecoR1's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-03 12:49

all the best my fellow friends!

Bookmark and Share

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-03 19:59

so,where the other guys?

Bookmark and Share

alhaq
Warga 3 Bintang

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-03 22:55

some people are very good at english, either speaking or writing.. how do they do that? first they learn from very young age...although parent is the key factor, but self-motivated also is important. where most children of wealthy + prof people have good exposure of english, for those from kampung shouldn't feel bad.read more english books and newspapers.

start with nstp or the star. forget about utusan and berita....try to read english section in harakah...

then read english short stories. don't feel ashame if you started to read Enid Blyton at the age of 20. and dont forget harry potter...after you finish Enid blyton than you can move on with other complicated, bombastic-word writer such as Stephen kings,Judith Mc,

keep in mind. speaking and writing go along...write and speak..keep every journal is a good idea....now we have blogger....(go to www.blogger.com) you can keep you daily journal online..

try to speak with friends or even youself.....

good luck..

-

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: alhaq pada 2003-07-23 21:40 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For alhaqProfil   Hantar PM kepada alhaq   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 23-07-03 17:41

other friends,please invite to this site!

Bookmark and Share

mafal_katarsis
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 08.07.2003
Ahli No: 2169
Posting: 228
Dari: -:tAnAH nAn BeRtUaH:-

Sarawak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 23-07-03 21:25

Assalamualaikum wbt

>just drop by to say good try to the topic founder...
>so guys let join us

-----------------
[IMG]http://redoks.net/redoks/themes/fiappleblue210/forums/images/logo.gif[/IMG]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mafal_katarsisProfil   Hantar PM kepada mafal_katarsis   Pergi ke mafal_katarsis's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-03 18:58

ENGLISH
A WORD A DAY
READ ENGLISH DAY BY DAY
AND THEN
TRY TO LISTEN AND REPEAT LOUDLY
NOT JUST IN YOUR HEART
BUT USING YOUR MOUTH PERFECTLY
PLEASE SAY
"I CAN EXCELLENT IN ENGLISH"
"I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH"
"I CAN WRITE IN ENGLISH"
AND
I WILL USE IT TO HELP OTHER MUSLIM
WASSALAM

Bookmark and Share

mafal_katarsis
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 08.07.2003
Ahli No: 2169
Posting: 228
Dari: -:tAnAH nAn BeRtUaH:-

Sarawak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-03 20:32

>keep on trying to improve my english...

-----------------
[IMG]http://redoks.net/redoks/themes/fiappleblue210/forums/images/logo.gif[/IMG]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mafal_katarsisProfil   Hantar PM kepada mafal_katarsis   Pergi ke mafal_katarsis's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 25-07-03 22:06

just try
to speak
to hear
to write
with a broken grammar
its okey
but
it is not dare
if u scare to speak
in english
how dare u!
wassalam

Bookmark and Share

aliflamra
Warga 4 Bintang
Ahli No: 245
Posting: 292
Dari: Putrajaya

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-07-03 16:28

are u ashamed of Allah ?

Allah is great

During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute) All you have to do is the following: You simply say "A prayer" for the person that sent you this message. Next, you send this message to everyone you know. In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of people praying for others. Next, stop and think and appreciate Allah's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to him.

If you are not ashamed to do this, follow the instructions. Allah said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you." If you are not ashamed, send this message...only if you believe.

"Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength."

This is a simple test. If you love Allah and you are not ashamed of all the great things that he has done for you, send this to everyone you know,and the person that sent it to you.

May Allah help you to succeed...Ameen

-----------------
Get graphics at Nackvision.com

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For aliflamraProfil   Hantar PM kepada aliflamra   Quote dan BalasQuote

emechzedes_72
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 02.08.2003
Ahli No: 2741
Posting: 125

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 03-08-03 09:18

may ALLAH help us to succeed!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For emechzedes_72Profil   Hantar PM kepada emechzedes_72   Quote dan BalasQuote

shikurikura
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 11.06.2003
Ahli No: 1312
Posting: 9
Dari: Malacca

Melaka  

posticon Posting pada: 05-09-03 10:51

thanks to the person who start this topic.... at least it would open our mind the importance of english in today's society....juz wanna say a few words here...since i'm taking TESL course i encouraged all of u out there to start using english as ur daily language...even it's not a proper one but at least it helps us to improve rite?...because i see that many of us feel ashame to speak in english.... it's not a big matter actually..once u start talking in english...u never wanna stop...especially to the students...if we paractise a lot....u can speak a fluent english like the mat salleh too......okies....

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For shikurikuraProfil   Hantar PM kepada shikurikura   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.08.2003
Ahli No: 2938
Posting: 164

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 05-09-03 23:40

assalamualaikum.

lets keep the ball rolling by posting anything that you consider interesting in this topic. Let me start by sharing this quote with everybody.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Sir Winston Churchill.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For perantauProfil   Hantar PM kepada perantau   Quote dan BalasQuote

banduan
Warga 3 Bintang
Ahli No: 2945
Posting: 79
Dari: Kuala Lumpur

KualaLumpur  

posticon Posting pada: 06-09-03 03:40

I want to add one more point why English is important in our daily life!

Let me tell you the story during my first time interview with one of the corporate company -

Interviewer - Could u tell me more about yourself

Myself - bla.. bla.. bla.. (in English)

Interviewer - please tell me more about your education background?

Myself - bla.. bla.. bla.. (in English)

Interviewer - bla.. bla.. (question get harder)

Myself - (got more confusing)

Guess what i said to the interviewer?

Myself - Can i speak Malay mdm?

Guess what the interviewer said back to me?

Interveiwer - NO!!! You have to speak English.

*Notice how many '!!!' she used to scold me

By the way - i got the job...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For banduanProfil   Hantar PM kepada banduan   Pergi ke banduan's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

banduan
Warga 3 Bintang
Ahli No: 2945
Posting: 79
Dari: Kuala Lumpur

KualaLumpur  

posticon Posting pada: 06-09-03 03:49

Continue from previous post :

When i said she scold me, i really mean that she really scold me! So be prepare muslimah and muslimin, improve your English now if you dont want to get scolded during your interview as what had happened to me

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For banduanProfil   Hantar PM kepada banduan   Pergi ke banduan's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 08-09-03 18:51

Assalamualaikum.

Enjoy this joke...

A long queue of women was waiting patiently outside a shop. A man approached and immediately pushed to the front of the queue. Angry shouts sent him retreating to the back. He tried again but once more the women's anger forced him to retreat. On his third attempt the women jostled and pushed him back again. Finally giving up, he straightened his tie, smoothed his ruffled hair and with dignity said, "Very well, ladies, if that's what you want, I won't open the shop.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For perantauProfil   Hantar PM kepada perantau   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 09-09-03 07:24

Assalamualaikum

Today's quotes;

"To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
- Confucius

"To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge."
- Copernicus

-two philosphers of different background and yet almost the same idea, interesting, isn't it?

Bookmark and Share

azzahrawi
:WARGA AWAL BERJASA:
Ahli No: 33
Posting: 307
Dari: pulau mutiara

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 09-09-03 21:13

assalamualaikum everybody...

i'm not looking for this site for along time... and, when I open it today, i so shock... why not, this site have so mkuch improvement.. congratulation...

however... for time time, I would like to share with you all about a true story which everyone of us can take the lessons for this story...

i'ts happened to a chinese man who was an insurance seller... one day, he went to United State of America for his holiday... one find morning at USA, he was meet with an american man and, the man ask him about himself.

the american man : where are you come from.?
the man : Malaysia
the american man : what is your occupation?
the man : an insurance seller
the american man : before you do the job, what are you doing?
the man : study 'loo'
(the american man heard he said that, study law)
the american man : why dont you become a lawyer?
the man :??????

so, the conclusion here is, we need to speak properly and use the correct english usage. till you all next time.. insyaallah, we will share another story..bye.. assalamualaikum..

-----------------
believe, persist and archive

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For azzahrawiProfil   Hantar PM kepada azzahrawi   Quote dan BalasQuote

Maryam_Jamilah
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 04.09.2003
Ahli No: 3286
Posting: 16
Dari: Darul Ta'zim

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-09-03 21:38

i'm the new community member...well done to the english zone founder...hope this zone will help a lot of us...to improve our english.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Maryam_JamilahProfil   Hantar PM kepada Maryam_Jamilah   Quote dan BalasQuote

pena_sufi
Warga 5 Bintang
Menyertai: 07.09.2003
Ahli No: 3377
Posting: 372
Dari: bumi waqafan Allah

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-09-03 21:45

assalamualaikum...
congratulation to the 'starter' of this of this forum...
I hope all of us can improve our English...strive hard for Islam,Allah and our cousin...
wassalam

-----------------
Mahabbah Mawaddah Lil Ukhwah Fillah

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For pena_sufiProfil   Hantar PM kepada pena_sufi   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 10-09-03 05:32

Assalamualaikum.

All in a Day's Work...

A school inspector was observing an English lesson at the school where I work. She was particularly interested in one girl's exercise book, where she'd read a poem of such "quality and emotion" that she felt she must share it with the class. It read: "Yesterday, Yesterday, Yesterday. Happiness, Happiness, Happiness. Today, Today, Today. Grief, Grief, Grief. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow. Death, Death, Death." When the inspector had finished, the student who had written the words raised her hand and said, "Please, Miss, they're my spellings."

p/s: do you think i need to give the bm equivalent of difficult words to make it easier for reading?

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 11-09-03 05:26

Assalamualaikum

Poetry: Limerick
A limerick is a short form of poetry known for its humour.

There was a large lady from Perth
Who wanted to travel the earth
But her wish was in vain
For the door of the plane
Was not wide enough for her girth.

(girth - the size of something or someone large when they are measured around their middle)

Note that the first, second and fifth lines each have eight syllables, and rhyme with each other, while the middle lines have only six syllables and a separate rhyme.

Now you can try to write your own limerick!
Have fun!

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 12-09-03 07:05

assalamualaikum

Today's word

loitering

(Adjective), lingering
Lingering idly, hanging about; as, "the loitering heirs of City directors".Middle Dutch loteren (wag about).

bm - merayau-rayau

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 14-09-03 12:28

assalamualaikum

enjoy...

A young man was always late for work so finally his boss told him if he was late the next day he would be fired. The following morning the young man arrived at the office half an hour late. Remembering the threat, he donned a hat and dark glasses and said as the manager walked in, "Can I apply for the new vacancy, please?" He kept his job

Bookmark and Share

bassya_amani
Warga 2 Bintang
Menyertai: 20.05.2003
Ahli No: 651
Posting: 66
Dari: kerteh, kemaman. trg

Terengganu  

posticon Posting pada: 17-09-03 22:08

Assalamualaikum to all of you...
I think this forum 'English Zone' can help us to enhance our English Usage. So, my friends come together to join this forum!! Lastly,
hope that our ukhuwah will endure forever..Insyaallah..Wassalam

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For bassya_amaniProfil   Hantar PM kepada bassya_amani   Quote dan BalasQuote

bassya_amani
Warga 2 Bintang

Terengganu  

posticon Posting pada: 17-09-03 22:12

Assalamualaikum to all my friends,

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that live is worth living, and yourbelief will help create the fact."
undefinedundefinedundefined[IMG]null[/IMG]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For bassya_amaniProfil   Hantar PM kepada bassya_amani   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 19-09-03 04:57

assalamualaikum.

lets discuss any english problems that you might have. grammatical problems, english for daily usage or problems of how to answer your exam questions(if you are a student). we can look at the problems together and suggest ways to solve them.

Bookmark and Share

nur_tinta
WARGA SETIA
Ahli No: 81
Posting: 409
Dari: Malaysia

KualaLumpur   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 19-09-03 10:36

Assalamualaikum wb...

Hpw are you guys lately? hope that all of you are in ALLAH's blessing. i have something to share with.... a joke eventualy..hope you guys enjoyed it ok..... (make sure that you guys r computer litered)

Subject: Boyfriend to Husband

Dear all,

I think some of you have read this before. But it is such a gem that
it's
worth another read.

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a
slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and
jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend

In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs,
such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed
undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0 and ESPN 2.0.

And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply
crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these
problems, but to no
avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate
------------

Reply: Dear Desperate:

First keep in mind; Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while
Husband 1.0 is
an operating system. Try entering the command C:\ I THOUGHT YOU
LOVED ME and
download Tears 6.2
to install Guilt 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should
then
automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy
Silence 2.5, Happy
Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create
SnoringLoudly.wav files.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another
Boyfriend
program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited
memory and
cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional
software to
improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0
and Lingerie

Good Luck,
Tech Support

JUST 4 FUN YA.....NO HEART FEELINGS GUYS..!!!!

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: nur_tinta pada 2003-09-19 10:37 ]

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: nur_tinta pada 2003-09-19 10:38 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For nur_tintaProfil   Hantar PM kepada nur_tinta   Quote dan BalasQuote

empayar72
Warga 4 Bintang

PulauPinang  

posticon Posting pada: 19-09-03 11:03

perantau and all ukhwah team
thanks for develop this section
hopefully this section is beneficial to all
and i am so shock when i enter to this section.
thank for all.
may Allah bless all the muslims.

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 20-09-03 01:34

assalamualaikum.

nur_tinta - that's a funny one. i guess that happens if you downloaded Boyfriend 5.0 for free from the net or if you bought a pirate copy from petaling street.
something to be learned as well - never take your loved one for granted. a good reminder to all of us!

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 21-09-03 16:54

assalamualaikum

Manglish

Chong : You still painting your house or what?
Ali : Still. Kitchen must paint different
different colour.
Ramu : Why so many?
Ali : One colour only no shock what.

English

Chong : Are you still painting your house?
Ali : Yes, I'm painting my kitchen in different
colours.
Ramu : Why?
Ali : One colour alone is boring.

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 22-09-03 05:47

assalamualaikum.

today's quote.

"life is like a mirror,
it all comes back,
the true,the false,the good or bad,
so give your life the best and the best will come back to you."
- Unknown

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 23-09-03 02:49

assalamualaikum

Manglish

Chong : Now our football team not enough player.
Ali : Ya. Trophy no chance already.
Ramu : Don’t say like that. Wait first after sure got new player come.
Chong : How you know?
Ramu : I know.

English

Chong : We don’t have enough players in our football team.
Ali : Yes, there’s no chance we can win the Trophy
Ramu : Don’t say that. New players will come soon..
Chong : How do you know?
Ramu : I just know

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 25-09-03 03:18

assalamualaikum

a joke for students!

It was 11 o'clock in the morning and my flatmate was in a hurry to leave. "I have a lecture in an hour," she explained. I asked her how this could be when university didn't resume for another month. "I'm meeting my mother for lunch," she replied.

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 27-09-03 07:05

asalamualaikum

today's news - not a good way to encourage reading, is it?

Saturday September 27, 2003
Association: Newspapers may cost at least 20 sen more

KUALA LUKMPUR: The Malaysian Newspaper Publishers Association has warned that cover prices of newspapers may have to be raised by at least 20 sen per copy with the Government’s decision to impose an anti-dumping duty on imported newsprint.

Expressing disappointment over the decision to impose the duty of between 6% and 43% for five years with effect from Thursday, it said the additional cost incurred by publishers would range from about RM1mil to RM3mil per month.

“To further add to this burden, newsprint prices globally have risen by about US$40 (RM152) to US$50 (RM190) per ton since February. This is an increase of about 10%-15% without the anti-dumping duty.

“Over and above that price, the publishers have to pay 5% tariff on imports from Asean countries and 10% for imports from non-Asean countries. All these add to the cost of production of newspapers,” it said in a statement yesterday.

Describing the imposition of the duty as an irony, the association said while the Government was protecting one newsprint company (Malaysian Newsprint Industries), it was pushing many publishing companies to the edge and into becoming potentially loss-making entities.

Citing an example, it said in Sabah and Sarawak the cost of newsprint was already more expensive than in the peninsula due to much higher transport and insurance charges.

Imposing additional duties could inevitably force them out of business, it added.

“With these additional costs, publishers will have no choice but to resort to a possible increase in cover prices of at least 20 sen per copy, which will put the burden on the man-in-the-street.

“At the extreme, smaller publishers may have to close down,” the association said.

It noted that the increase in global prices of newsprint would be of benefit to MNI.

“At an assumption of a US$50 per ton increase and at a full production capacity of about 250,000 tons per year, MNI stands to obtain an added revenue of approximately RM48mil per year without any extra effort on its part.

“In trying to protect MNI and the locally-produced product, the local publishers’ interest should also not be overlooked,” it added.

The association said in order to establish Malaysia as a regional printing and publishing centre as stated by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad in his Budget 2004 speech, all aspects of the industry should be taken into consideration.

from

The Star Online

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 30-09-03 05:41

assalamualaikum

Monday September 29, 2003

Prophet Muhammad’s story

COME December, moviegoers will be able to watch a Middle Eastern production of an animated movie, Muhammad: The Last Prophet, which is in English with Malay and Chinese subtitles or another version which is dubbed in Bahasa Malaysia with Chinese and English subtitles.

The epic movie is the first full-length feature of Prophet Muhammad’s life. It is about his life story in spreading Islam in Arabia in the 14th century.

Middle Eastern company Badr International Corporation produced the movie while Neguin Company is its official distributor. The production company had sourced the expertise from ex-Walt Disney experts to help with the animation of characters.

Flare Studios Sdn Bhd, the production house behind TYCO (Malaysia’s first virtual 3D animated artiste) and Fresh Friends animation series, signed a contract with several local artistes as the voice cast for the Bahasa Malaysia dubbed version of the film.

Its project director, Noriah Ismail, explained that the movie gave a fresh approach in providing information about Islamic history, culture and social life of the Arabs before and after the emergence of Islam.

“Over 100 people came for auditions and it was difficult picking the right voices for the 54 voice roles,” she said after the signing ceremony involving Flare Studios, Negiun Company and the voice cast.

The voice cast includes actors Datuk Mustapha Maarof, Ahmad Tamimi Siregar, Sani Sudin, Bob Mokhtar, Amran Ibrahim and nasyid group Raihan and singer Siti Athirah.

She added there is also a local soundtrack produced for the movie. It features the likes of Raihan, Hijaz, Nowseeheart, Saujana, Aliff Ila Ya and Aliff Ba Ta. Warner Music (M) is the official distributor for the 10-track album.

The 90-minute animation unfolds with a couple, Malek and Arwa, explaining how Mecca was before Islam came into existence. It explicates the Prophet’s role in spreading the religion and the trouble he faced with the Quraish clan. It also focuses on the Badar and Khandar wars in which the Quraish tribe faced defeat. – By Sheela Chandran

from

the star online

Bookmark and Share

poqya
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 29.09.2003
Ahli No: 3840
Posting: 208
Dari: terengganu

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 06-10-03 09:13

yes no alright thank tou gak....

one two three four five.....

my name is...

sorry for joking...actually it's good to communicate in english..it can improve our vocabulary and so on laa...ok laa that's all...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For poqyaProfil   Hantar PM kepada poqya   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 06-10-03 22:34

assalamualaikum.

it is a start. i believe everyone of us has basic knowledge of the language(because we have learnt english since year 1 until spm). it is just the question of having the nerve to use it. don't be afraid or embarrass to make mistakes as making mistakes is one of the way of learning a language. so, be daring and just say whatever that you want, no one will laugh at you (especially in a forum like this). go on, give it a try!

Bookmark and Share

bassya_amani
Warga 2 Bintang

Terengganu  

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 00:45

...I agree with Perantau. We must try to use English. It's alright if we use broken English..insyaallah you'll able to speak English fluently in the future...Besides, read more on English such as articles and story book. I suggest read STAR coz it has various interesting topic such as environment, hi-tech,and many more.It's ok if u have to spend RM1.20 to buy newspaper than wasting money buying somethin' else..Am I right? By doing this, it can enhance our English usage. Come on ikhwah wal akhowat....we can do it...UMAT ISLAM BOLEH That's all 4 now

Bookmark and Share

alhaq
Warga 3 Bintang

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 02:47

Malaylish-to accept or not to accept?
this is quite a questio. Here I want to share some thoughts about this issue...
People out there are saying that Malaylish is not a good way of communication and should be corrected by teaching malaysians how to communicate in properly.
in other sense we forget that in the world today, there is a lot of english 'accent'(loghat)...I chatted with miyuki (she is A petronas scholar studying in NZ)...and the 'english' that she used was neither a perfect 'UK' english nor a proper 'english as define by 'Oxbridge'. I went to London last winter, and not only I had a hard time to understand their english, but went I think about it, they are not using a proper english.....
same with us, we speak Malay but most of use cannot write in a right way.

Singlish (singapore english) is yet a well known 'new accent of english'. how they can develop their courage to speak and use english although they have 3 main races with their own 'bahasa'?

here, I want to propose that using 'Malaylish' or 'singlish' shouldn't be a question anymore. keep on encouraging our students to speak english. providing more classes and adding more hours in English language should be implemented now. but don;t forget to cut other subjects's hours or cut the number of mandatory subjects in high school.

learning english shouldn't be a problem of 'Jati Diri' . Countries such as "Canada' is one of 'bilingual country. most of their people can speak french and english.....

I also want to propose to ukhwah.com to start using english in this forum. maybe a quarter of forums should be conducted in english...esp in 'forum mahasiswa'..

ok...till then......
(mmm still checking if there's a grammar mistakes up there)

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 07:59

Malaylish (Manglish)-to accept or not to accept?

This is quite a big issue to discuss. There are pros and cons of promoting the use of Manglish. While we cannot deny that Manglish is widely spoken and used nowadays there are other issues that we have to look at before we can take a stand in promoting and accepting the use of Manglish.

Firstly, Manglish as I've posted earlier,

"Manglish
Chong : You still painting your house or what?
Ali : Still. Kitchen must paint different
different colour.
Ramu : Why so many?
Ali : One colour only no shock what.

English
Chong : Are you still painting your house?
Ali : Yes, I'm painting my kitchen in different
colours.
Ramu : Why?
Ali : One colour alone is boring."

is not grammatically correct. Eventhough there is a tendency now not to over emphasize on grammar but it is important as it will make a different on the meaning of the sentence.
e.g. I am boring (saya seorang yg membosankan). I am bored(saya bosan). This is the common mistake made by Malaysians because of the misunderstanding of the grammar rules.

Secondly, there is the issue of what should be taught in the classroom - should teachers teach British English as what we are doing at the moment or Manglish. Given the fact that there is no set rules and vocabulary of Manglish then there is a big problem if we are going to promote it. For example, when do we use the suffix 'la' in a sentence - 'can la', 'cannot la' and etc. Language is ever changing and for a 'language' like Manglish that changes through usage then it is difficult to accept it as language that can be promoted or taught.

Thirdly, Manglish is only good in Malaysia because only us Malaysians who understand it. It is a bit useless then if we accept Manglish but cannot be used if we travel abroad. The policy of using British English in our education is to ensure that our students will have the ability to communicate in English no matter where they go to further their education. Eventhough, the British themselves do not use the Received Pronounciation(RP or the Queen's English as we know it) as they will be their own accents or dialects - Cockney Accent for London, Scouse dialect for Liverpool, nevertheless they will be able to understand you if you use Standard English(RP). Imagine if Manglish is used instead, then we can see a scene where two people who talk in English(their own local version) but could not not undertsand each other. So learning and using the RP will be a huge advantage!

Fouthly, there is a wide difference between spoken language and written language. While it may seemed acceptable to use Manglish in casual conversation however, in written language, such use of language is out of place and may give the impression that the writer is not proficient in English. Surely this is not a good impression if you are applying for a job or writing something which is important - apart from a letter to your friends.

While we are encouraging the use of English in communication, promotion should be given to the use of Standard English. However we should not discourage anybody from using any forms of English (Manglish, Singlish, American English, Australian English etc). should praise them for their efforts and bravery of using a foreign language. At the same time, we should make the efforts to improve our English so that we will be able to communicate effectively.

Those are my views, any other views?

Bookmark and Share

MeowHidayah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 30.07.2003
Ahli No: 2702
Posting: 1171
Dari: Di bawah kerajaan langit

saudiarabia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 08:04

Believe in God
Loyalty to King and Country
Upholding the Constitution
Rule of Law
Good behaviour and morality

Any comment?

-----------------
Ke arah memantapkan 'Aqeedah Tauhid... mendidik JIWA HAMBA...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For MeowHidayahProfil   Hantar PM kepada MeowHidayah   Pergi ke MeowHidayah's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

alhaq
Warga 3 Bintang

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 13:05

(sorry is suppose to be Manglish)

1. we should our children the proper English. and any 'la' shouldn't be in the paper
2 encouraging students to speak english.

3. the most important thing is that we provide MORE ENGLISH TEACHERS!..adding more hours won;t be a reality if we have a shortage of english teachers. government keep on saying how important 'english is' but how we can learn english if there's not enough teachers?
in the rural area, they have to share 1 teacher for 40 students? what the heck!..MRSM and SBP get a better solution. 15 people share 1 teacher. this is totally a double standard, but as the bright always get the best, we shouldn't argue about this matter.

I also don't think that in IPTA we have enough english lecturer. here in the US, since the U realize that international students need more atttention in their english, they provide 1 teacher for about 15 students or less.

in order to PRODUCE more english teachers! english teacher should earn more money than any other teachers!......or ....if any other teachers, let say a math teacher want to make more money, let him teaches one english class . usually overseas grad teachers shouldn;t have a problem in their english....as long as they can speak, can write, can mark simple essay, know about grammar.they are totally READY to be part time-english teachers...

or else, any other solution. ministry should hire part timers teachers/ tutors to teach at secondary school. there's a lot of spm leavers out there that can be tutors after spm ends. let say on Jan/Feb....each school gets one tutor...it's totally help!...or let the college students be tutors ...this would 'mengurangkan beban cikgu2 english'

any other thought? owh come-on.....I want to hear what other IPTA/S students say....since I never know what kind of your english environment is. so I don;t want to be 'negative' or 'provide' false info..

let share how u learn english at your U...and what do u think how to improve english...

( I read a book about a view by malaysian Doctor who currently practicing in California, how to improve our education system, it;s a good book and he has all the points)

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 04-12-03 16:42

The decline in the standard of English among Malaysian students are contributed by several factors.

Firstly, as saudara alhaq had mentioned is the problem of not having enough English teachers. This problem have been plaguing our education ministry for years and still they have not come out with any plan to solve it. Don't know what the big shots at the ministry are doing but when something as obvious and as important as this, is not being addressed then we know there is something wrong there.

Secondly, our own education system is very exam orientated. Therefore, teachers are pressured to make sure that students score in their exam rather than teaching the language for communication. Teachers find it hard to incalcute communicative language skills such as speaking skills which are not tested in pmr or spm. As a result, fun and exciting language activities are hard to incorporate in classroom language learning as the emphasis in pmr or spm will be the writing skills.

Thirdly, our students lack exposure to the language. Materials for language input which is important in learning the language such as reading and listening are not readily available in Malaysia. True, our students listen to English songs or watch English films but do they really understand what they listen to when they just memorize what they hear or read malay subtitles when they watch English films. English books or magazines are quite expensive here, try buying the harry potter novels, you'll be quite shocked to see the bill. If we look at students from rural areas then these problems are more serious. Exposure to the language is one of the important factor in acquiring any language.

Fourthly, our students lack motivition. This is a difficult problem as it is related to the above mentioned factors. With motivation, i'm sure we can achieve anything, no matter how hard it is.

There are other factors as well, such as parents and peer group influence, facilities, teaching and learning materials, the curriculum and myriad of other problems. It is better though to look at how we can do our best to improve the standard of English with what we have at the moment rather than complaining about the problems which are beyond our control.

Sorry for the long discussion. It is a good way of understanding the difficulties in language learning and find ways to overcome it. We may be able to find ways to use Ukhwah.Com as a platform to promote English and increase English proficiency among ourselves!

Any suggestions?

Bookmark and Share

bassya_amani
Warga 2 Bintang

Terengganu  

posticon Posting pada: 13-12-03 03:14

....hye...actually i'm 'dead end' ,he..he..i don't know what to say..i can't open my eyes..sleepy......just wanna say hye HAVE A GOOD TIME and MAY ALLAH GIVES BARAKAH TO US...

Bookmark and Share

HeArtBroKenkiD
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 08.09.2003
Ahli No: 3385
Posting: 629
Dari: » Anak Jati Kuala Lumpur @ MCIIUM «
KualaLumpur  

posticon Posting pada: 24-12-03 11:21

all the best from me..

-----------------
Hayy Qum bi ar-Ruuh al-Jadiid!!!
.: Bertemu Dan Berpisah Kerana Allah :.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For HeArtBroKenkiDProfil   Hantar PM kepada HeArtBroKenkiD   Quote dan BalasQuote

alhaq
Warga 3 Bintang

malaysia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 28-01-04 04:41

just want to keep this at the top...huhu...

action speaks louder than word (err did i spell it correctly?)....we all know how important is english but yet we feel really uncomfortable to speak up or hear other people converse in english...why? to say that it's our culture is a bias or a stereotype to our 'bangsa' is totally in appropriate...it has been argued by scholars that it is not all about culture, because some Malays are actually very good and support using english as their second language. but keep in mind....'those' people are high class people (in this case they are from a wealthy family), live in town area, and educated....

but somehow to say that 'kampung' and less educated parents do not support english as second language of their children is totally not true..why? because the majority of parents want their children to get a good result and excel in their studies...even in english matters!

so, the conclusion. it all depend on students! us!youth!, mahasiswa.....to be a better us!..

Bookmark and Share

miyuki
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 18.05.2003
Ahli No: 441
Posting: 249
Dari: Auckland

newzealand   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 28-01-04 06:07

for quite a long time i haven't see this topic.first and foremost i have to be a bit careful coz i don't want people keep 'missunderstood' the way i write or spell. (no offence eyh??)

i'm here to support(absolutely) those sentences up there which state...'it 's all depends on the student'
yeah...i guess that's right because there is no reason to blame ur parents if u can't speak very well in english.

my mum n dad are also from 'kampung' but they do support their childs to be excellent in english.even my mom tried to learn some words in english.my dad had never went to any english school(in fact he finished his study at the age of 10 due to financial prob) .still,he eagers to learn english.he can speak 'broken english' n i was so suprised when one day,he called my foster parent 's house .nobody was there so he have to leave a message.and so he did!!!

so...the conclusion is..keep on the good work guyz...don't try to blame anyone coz u r the one who deserve of wuteva u do..english is FUN!!!..beleive me!!!

p/s:sorry if there is any grammartically mistake..i'm rubbish for that..ehehe

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: miyuki pada 2004-01-28 06:10 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For miyukiProfil   Hantar PM kepada miyuki   Pergi ke miyuki's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

pLatipus
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 23.12.2003
Ahli No: 5915
Posting: 863
Dari:

Bumi Allah Yg Suci

saudiarabia  

posticon Posting pada: 28-01-04 08:01

ermm...... ENGLISH ZONE!
Thanks empayar72 who start this topic...
ermm.... nice it wil help us to improve our English....for the first time join this topic..quite intresting..so,go on...all the best!!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For pLatipusProfil   Hantar PM kepada pLatipus   Pergi ke pLatipus's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 29-01-04 05:24

it cannot be denied that parental support is important to guide students to learn english. as a matter of fact, you need parental support in almost everything that you want to do, don't you?

however, self motivation is by far the most important influence in learning English. motivation can come in the form of reward or punishment. For me, the acquisition of English opens a big door to the wonder of internet and its content. it is as if you are going into library with infinite number of knowledge with just one click of a mouse! imagine that! getting any information that you want, instantly, from anywhere! i think that is such an amazing reward for learning english and it is fun...

Bookmark and Share

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.31322 saat. Lajunya....