Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 28-03-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
Kita adalah kaum yang dimuliakan oleh Allah dengan Islam, jikalau kita mencari kemuliaan selain dari kemuliaan yang diberi oleh Allah, maka Allah akan menghinakan kita
-- -- Pesan Saidina Umar semasa pembukaan Kota Baitul Maqdis

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 164
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 164

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
muslimin23: 1 hari, 10 jam, 57 minit yang lalu
Rashdin: 26 hari yang lalu

Karya Agung
Topik: ~*~ Inspirational Words & Experiences ~*~

Carian Forum

Moderator: Administrator, Maricella
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Karya Agung
    »» ~*~ Inspirational Words & Experiences ~*~

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh ~*~ Inspirational Words & Experiences ~*~

ummuafeera
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 13.01.2005
Ahli No: 13690
Posting: 140
Dari: jb

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 02-07-05 08:16

Allah's Words

"Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire."

--

Words from Prophet

''He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully (by Allah).''

--

Words from Abdullah Bin Abbas On Sins

O you who sin! Do not feel immune to punishment for your sins, for such attitude is a greater sin thant the original one. When you do not feel ashamed for yourselves before the two guardian angels who are situated at your right and left sides, that too is a more awesome sin than the original one. To laugh after committing a sin, not knowing what punishment is awaiting you is a more ominous sin as well. To feel excited about what you have gained by committing your sin is yet a greater sin. To feel sorrow for missing an opportunity to gain the forbidden fruit of a sin, is again a greater sin. To feel apprehensive, or afraid, when the wind blows against your window curtains, in fear of being exposed, is yet a greater sin, and when your heart does not shiver, and dismisses the knowledge that you are never away, not even for a fraction of a second, from the sight of Allah, the Lord of majesty and glory - that is yet a more awesome sin.

--

Words from Ibn Jauzi - A Reflection of Life

Oh you who persists on mistakes and wrong doings; oh you who has turned away from what the most Loving and Compassionate commands; oh you who obeys the falsifier of the path and the creator of calamities ... How long are you going to insist on your misbehavior?How long are you going to keep yourself distant from your Lord? How long will you seek from this world what you cannot have, and keep away from the other world by that which you cannot possess? Neither are you sure of what Allah prepared of sustenance for you, nor are you satisfied with that which He has commanded for you. Admonition does not seem to benefit you. Afflictions do not seem to threaten you. Time does not leave you and the call of death does not reach your ears. As if, you poor man, would live forever and you weren't meant to expire and be forgotten?

--

Words from Someone's Experience on Journey to Jannah

Last week, I went on a journey for 2 days. All I took with me was a sleeping bag and some clothes. Before that, I had to go visit some cities for a duration of 6 days. For that journey, I took with me many more items than I took for the 2 days journey. Few years back when I was visiting a different country for a longer period, I had to take large luggages with me. The point is that we prepare more for long journeys than short ones.

As a living being in this world, we are also planning for a journey that is coming after death. That journey is for a really long period of time. It starts from the grave and ends in Jannah. The only provision for that journey is our faith and good deeds. Are you ready for that journey?

--

Words from Someone's Experience on Prayer

Many times in my life, I came across people who would keep asking me for favours. For the first and second time, I happily gave them what they wanted. However, if they kept on asking, I tried to hide from them so that they don't ask me again. I believe, all humans do the same. Even a mother gets irritated at the child if he/she keeps on asking her for things again and again.

On the other hand, the more we ask Allah, the more pleased He gets. Such is Allah, the most Merciful. We should all learn the ways to ask Allah for anything we need.

--

Words of Someone on Marriage

Marriage is a commitment to life -- to the best that 2 people can find and bring out in each other. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth no other human relationship can equal, a physical and emotional joining that is promised for a lifetime.

Within the circle of its love, marriage encompasses all of life's most important relationships. A wife and a husband are each other's best friend, confident, lover, teacher, listener, and critic.

There may come times when one partner is heartbroken or ailing, and the love of the other may resemble the tender caring of a parent for a child.

Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life. Happiness is fuller; memories are fresher; commitment is stronger; even anger is felt more strongly, and passes away more quickly.

Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes life is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences, and new ways of expressing love through the seasons of life.

When 2 people pledge to love and care for each other in marriage, they create a spirit unique to themselves, which binds them closer than any spoken or written words.

Marriage is a promise, a potential, made in the hearts of 2 people who love, while takes a lifetime to fulfill.

--

Story on Honesty

A Goatherd had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and sounded his horn in vain; the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, "Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent."

Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.

--

Words on Parental

Here's a message that needs to be drilled into the hearts and minds of every mom and dad: You don't love your kids because of what they do, but because of who they are.

Simply rewarding children with affection because of their accomplishments is like a circus trainer giving a dog some food every time he jumps through a hoop. The dog isn't loved for himself, but for his actions.

dari. Laura Schlessinger, has a new book for children titled, "Why Do You Love Me?" Part of the story includes a mother explaining to her son that it is not what he does that makes her love him -- she loves him because he is unique and because he is her son.

You don't show affection simply because a child is good at karate or gymnastics. Every mom, dad and grandparent needs to memorize the words of a long-time popular poem: "I love you most of all because you're you."

--

Words on Friendship

Do not keep the alabaster boxes of your love and tenderness sealed up, until your friends are dead. Fill their lives with sweetness. Speak approving, cheering words while their ears can hear them and while their hearts can be thrilled and made happier by them. The kind things you mean to say when they are gone, say them before they go. The flowers you mean to send-use to brighten and sweeten their homes before they leave them. If my friends have alabaster boxes laid away, full of fragrant perfumes of sympathy and affection I would rather they would bring them out in my weary and troubled hours and open them, that I may be refreshed and cheered when I need them. Let us learn to anoint our friends beforehand. Post-mortem kindness do not cheer the burdened spirit. Flowers cast no fragrance backward over the weary way.

--

Words & Experience on Optimism

Recently I took a sheet of paper and divided it into two columns: "Yes People," and "No People." Then I thought about individuals I knew and wrote their names in the appropriate column. What a shock it was to see the length of the "No" list.

These were the people who heard someone say, "You can't do that!" and they believed it. Now they were saying, "It can't be done!" and their negativity was affecting the lives of others.

If your friends made such a list right now, under which heading would they write your name? Do they see you as enthusiastic, affirmative and optimistic? Or do they believe you see more problems than solutions?

It's time to knock the "t" off the "can't." I like the words of an author : "I will say this about being an optimist; even when things don't turn out well, you are certain they will get better."

You are only a decision away from responding with hope instead of fear, with encouragement instead of criticism, with belief instead of despair.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummuafeeraProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummuafeera   Pergi ke ummuafeera's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Menyertai: 17.09.2003
Ahli No: 3613
Posting: 3616
Dari: Johor

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 02-07-05 10:11

He gives gratitiously and in plenty but does not take away immediately, thats God's Rahmaa

Our religion (Islam) is complete and must be practised in its TOTALITY

Our sins are our real enemy
Sincerity is our indestructible weapon
There is a vacuum inside each of us
it cannot be filled except by other sincere Muslims.

The feeling of being near Allah can only be known to the heart
not accessible by other people

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummimqProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummimq   Pergi ke ummimq's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.105171 saat. Lajunya....