Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 17-04-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
Kayu yang bengkok tak dapat hasilkan bayang-bayang lurus
-- Kata Bijaksana

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 51
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 51

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
Kang: 10 hari yang lalu
lidah-penghunus: 12 hari yang lalu
muslimin23: 20 hari yang lalu

Bincang Agama
Topik: sesekali jom kita speaking.... :)

Carian Forum

Moderator: ibnu_musa, Administrator, ABg_IMaM
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Bincang Agama
    »» sesekali jom kita speaking.... :)

Please Mendaftar To Post

Mukasurat 1 Of 4

Go To Page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4  
Jump To Page:

Oleh sesekali jom kita speaking.... :)

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 27.04.2005
Ahli No: 16128
Posting: 539
Dari: Selangor

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 13:38

err,i start first ok...

what do u think guys of having an islamic surrounding while we adapt ourselves with different pattern of environment?

i think speaking in english is a real great idea in posting things at this portal...isn't it?

if i have some grammar mistakes,plz correct it..ok...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For tru_frnshpProfil   Hantar PM kepada tru_frnshp   Quote dan BalasQuote

nurilanwar
Warga 2 Bintang
Menyertai: 21.08.2003
Ahli No: 3035
Posting: 54

Perak  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 13:46

yes tru...agree with U.

The most effective way of learning language is through speaking...BETTER NOW THAN NEVER

PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For nurilanwarProfil   Hantar PM kepada nurilanwar   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 13:53

have u answered my question?

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For tru_frnshpProfil   Hantar PM kepada tru_frnshp   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 07.05.2005
Ahli No: 16362
Posting: 242
Dari: negaraku...

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 14:18

we r not actually speaking here..since we r using computer as tool of communication..speaking require a person to be spontaneous.now that we have the 'delete' key,we intend to 'beautify' before submitting our post.
it's more like writing than speaking..
but who cares??it's a good idea to start practise expressing our thoughts in english..
anyway what was your question??

p/s:i love manglish more

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For trigOProfil   Hantar PM kepada trigO   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 12.01.2005
Ahli No: 13668
Posting: 414
Dari: United Kingdom

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 14:38

emm be4 that anwar shouldnt it be "practice" instead of "practise"? plz correct me if i`m mistaken

dey brader friendship,i think ur question isnt clear enough la(i`m speaking manglish here hahaha)

u might want to rephrase your question,bcoz i dont really get ur question clearly,maybe its just me?i think there is a better alternative for the word 'surrounding', which actually manage to make me confused.

wslm

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: hyunckel_asyraf pada 2005-05-31 14:41 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For hyunckel_asyrafProfil   Hantar PM kepada hyunckel_asyraf   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 14:55

o yala..thought i was the one who isnt smart enough to come out with the right answer..hihihi..
Islamic surrounding+adapt ourselves in different pattern of enviro..??

p/s:hyunckel_asyraf..thanx 4 correcting.never bother to differentiate between noun and verb since left school..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For trigOProfil   Hantar PM kepada trigO   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 20:04

i embarass myself with that silly word..but hey,does 'surrounding' mean that the things at our right, left, in front and back..so i can assume that's the meaning of surrounding...correct me...

err,one more question...which is the plural form, phenomenon or phenomena?

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 20:12

hey guys, i have seen in a posting in which a guy named nurhakimin wrote in french..(is that a type of language or country)...

let's ask for his knowledge in that language...

Bookmark and Share

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 20:38

Quote:

On 2005-05-31 20:04, tru_frnshp wrote:
i embarass myself with that silly word..but hey,does 'surrounding' mean that the things at our right, left, in front and back..so i can assume that's the meaning of surrounding...correct me...

lol i know.but its not just the word.its the whole meaning of the question.whats actually ur question?

Quote:

On 2005-05-31 20:04, tru_frnshp wrote:
err,one more question...which is the plural form, phenomenon or phenomena?

plz allow me to guess...
since mitochondrion is single and mitochondria is plural,
cilium is single and cilia is plural,
flagellum is single and flagella is plural,

phenomena should be plural

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For hyunckel_asyrafProfil   Hantar PM kepada hyunckel_asyraf   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-05-05 22:48

happy to hear finally somebody has made a very analytical "if-then" relation... Maybe it is so...

my question was... How we want to make the islamic environment and the 'english'ic environment become parallel...?

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 07.11.2004
Ahli No: 12341
Posting: 3781
Dari: Petaling Jaya

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 29-06-05 01:30

assalamualaikum..

It feels good to see somebody have an effort here.

tru_frnshp my friend, about ur Q.. I think, to make both of them parallel is to have action. Something like what we are doing right now.. However, I am saddened by the phenomena (heheh may I use this word?) when people never encouraged others in speaking English. I mean, they say it's a 'show-off'. It bothers....... so I don't use the language unless other ppl started it 1st.

Another problem is that people are ashamed of speaking. But if a group of people started it and made it sound enjoyable, maybe others would follow suit.

French is a spoken Language in the country named France.

:-)
[ Telah diedit oleh: syahidatul pada 29-06-05 01:32 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For syahidatulProfil   Hantar PM kepada syahidatul   Pergi ke syahidatul's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

mohdnurhakimin
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 28.03.2005
Ahli No: 15370
Posting: 984
Dari: toulouse

france  

posticon Posting pada: 29-06-05 05:41

!!! QUOTE !!!

French is a spoken Language in the country named France.

For sure, it is.
But, french is also largely used in Montreal, Canada; in a big number of african's countries; and in Vietnam. Plus, in France Terrorities in atlantic ocean and indian ocean.

Apparently, both English and French have a lot of similarities, may be because they're historically and geographically allied, but their prononciations are not.

That why i said before, "Ce dan'est plus Anglais, mais franglais!"
For me, it's not English anymore, but Frenglish!

Gotta relearn English later!
[ Telah diedit oleh: mohdnurhakimin pada 30-06-05 05:06 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mohdnurhakiminProfil   Hantar PM kepada mohdnurhakimin   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 09-07-05 12:13

we have to start it again.. Yeah!! Since this portal is close for several weeks, so i hope this postings will be started again as our effort will be continued throughout the time.. A speech from philosophic student...

Bookmark and Share

nurhaziqah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 09.04.2005
Ahli No: 15680
Posting: 565
Dari: uiam-ipgm kpm

Perak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-07-05 12:38

assalamualaikum lil akhawat..

learning language is important to adapt and socialize with society.
and at the same time we can spread the message of dakwah throughout the world.

Rasulullah had said that we could detect our enemy's weaknesses(muslim's enemy) by learning their language.

correct me if i'm wrong.
i'm really interested to learn more on this forum.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For nurhaziqahProfil   Hantar PM kepada nurhaziqah   Quote dan BalasQuote

drzul-f
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 22.01.2005
Ahli No: 13857
Posting: 487
Dari: Simferopol', Crimea, Ukraine

ukraine   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-07-05 16:20

through friendship. speak english whenever you got opportunities. don't be shy. it's ok if you make mistakes. mistakes is a part of learning process. you won't learn nothing if you not make a mistake. if you are studying in university, college etc..it's actually a great oppurtunity to speak english among yourselves. make your reformation starting from now on.change your mind setting. english is not only a langguage that only can be utter in urban area. it's a universal language. even in mosque, try to speak english. remember....
Allah will not change people untill they change themseleves.
sorry, forgot which verse, which ayat.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For drzul-fProfil   Hantar PM kepada drzul-f   Pergi ke drzul-f's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-07-05 09:26

I miss my mom, dad, brothers, sisters, Ilyas, and Serabuddin!!!!
p/s-sorry,cutting line.... :)

Bookmark and Share

ar_raze
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 14.12.2004
Ahli No: 13042
Posting: 16
Dari: bahanj

Pahang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-07-05 15:49

hello
erm my nickname name ar_raze..i cannot type english fluently because i kurang terer in english..who want to help my english..i learn english about 10 years but i cannot jugak speak or type or write in english..very-very broken..
[ Telah diedit oleh: ar_raze pada 11-07-05 15:52 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ar_razeProfil   Hantar PM kepada ar_raze   Pergi ke ar_raze's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

sahabat_ingatan
Warga 5 Bintang
Menyertai: 23.05.2003
Ahli No: 808
Posting: 397
Dari: Melaka

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-07-05 15:52

eh eh..topic like this also ada ke..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sahabat_ingatanProfil   Hantar PM kepada sahabat_ingatan   Pergi ke sahabat_ingatan's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 12-07-05 00:35

Pada 11-07-05 15:49 , ar_raze posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

hello
erm my nickname name ar_raze..i cannot type english fluently because i kurang terer in english..who want to help my english..i learn english about 10 years but i cannot jugak speak or type or write in english..very-very broken..

:) thats a very good try.i hereby urge u to write more here so that we can improve our english together.p/s mine`s broken too :P

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Menyertai: 17.09.2003
Ahli No: 3613
Posting: 3616
Dari: Johor

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 12-07-05 09:25

Wa'alaikumussalam wr wb
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

Alhamdulillah focus on whatever u want to be InsyaAllah there will always be a way. Just read the poem below.

Lessons of Failure
Lord, are you trying to tell me something?
For...

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;
It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;
It does mean I have learned something.

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.

Failure does not mean I have disgraced;
It does mean I have dared to try.

Failure does not mean I don't have it;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect.

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;
It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

Failure does not mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure does not mean that I will never make it;
It does mean that I need more practice.

Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me;
It does mean that you must have a better idea.

-- Unknown

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummimqProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummimq   Pergi ke ummimq's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 12-07-05 12:30

Long Live Ummi!! That poem was really inspiring!!

To Ar-Raze, I hope you can stick on this posting so that you'll learn how to 'glue' the broken english...ok, everyone in Ukhwah.com is ready to help you...

To everyone else, hope we'll develop english and don't say it is a burden, because Allah Himself urges us to learn things...

To my roommates, please speak english whenever i speak...

To pak guard, thanks for speaking in english with me...

To makcik canteen, thanks too because you can handle the international students very well...

To hyunckel asyraf, tell me how to apply for oversea studies...

To..nobody...

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 13-07-05 05:57

Wa'alaikumussalam wr wb
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

Alhamdulillah ... Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen! :)

The Forward Direction of the Heart

Become passive with respect to the power of the heart within
you.

Do something every day toward the accomplishment of your
heart's wish.

Once you have allowed a wish into your heart, you must
accomplish it. The only exception is when you grow beyond it,
like a child outgrowing his toys. Giving up your wish is a
weakness.

Have more effect upon the world than the world has upon you.

Consider every problem as a challenge to the power of your
reativity. When the creative solution is found, the problem's
contribution to your growth will be appreciated. The result
will endure and the problem that stimulated it will be
forgotten.

You can have whatever your heart wants most. Indeed, the path
to its attainment is already prepared for you. It is your
birthright that has created your desire.

"Do not spare yourself in the work which you must accomplish."

http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?gid=1573218&messageid=4761&startid=4775

Wassalamu'alaikum wr wb
ummimq

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummimqProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummimq   Pergi ke ummimq's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 13-07-05 06:05

A good story

A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life, how things were so hard for her. She didn't know how she was going to make it, and she wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as one of her problems was solved, a new one popped up.

Her mother took her into her kitchen, where she filled three pots with water. In the first pot, she placed some carrots, in the second one, she placed some eggs, and in the third pot, she placed some ground coffee beans.She let them sit and boil without saying a word, then in about twenty minutes, she turned off the burners. She fished out the carrots and placed them into a bowl. She pulled the eggs out and placed them into another bowl,then she ladled the coffee into yet another bowl. Turning to her complaining daughter, she asked, "Tell me, what do you see?"
"Carrots, eggs, and coffee," her daughter replied.

She brought her daughter closer, and asked her to feel the carrots. She did,and noticed that they were now soft. She told her daughter to break an egg,which she did, and after removing the shell, she saw that the egg was now hard-boiled. Finally, she told her daughter to sip the coffee. The daughter smiled as she tasted the rich flavor, then asked, "What's the point,mother?"

Her mother explained that each of the three objects had faced the very same adversity, -- boiling water, -- but each had reacted differently: The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened, and became weak. The egg had been fragile. Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior, but after sitting through the boiling water, its its insides became hardened. The ground coffee beans were unique, however. After they were in the boiling water,they had changed the water! "Now, which are you?" she asked her daughter, "when adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?"
Think of it like this.......

Which am I? Am I a carrot that appears to be strong, but with pain and adversity, do I wilt, and become soft and lose my strength?

Am I an egg, that starts out with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial hardship, or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter, and tough, with a stiff spirit and a hardened heart ?

Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually CHANGES THE WATER!! The very circumstance that brings the pain!! When the water gets hot, it releases its fragrance and flavour. If you are like the bean, when things are at their worst and trials are their greatest, you get better......and change the situation around you !

Verily with hardship, there is ease(relief). Qur'an( 94: 6)

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity." (MUSLIM)

“Do you reckon that you can enter paradise unless Allah has identified those among you who strive hard in His cause and who are patient in adversity?” Qur'an( Al Imran" 3: 142-143)

Hazrat Abu Hurairah(R.A.) reported that the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) has said that, when a believer suffers some trouble or pain; even a thorn fool, Allah on account of this trouble forgives his sins. (BUKHARI, MUSLIM

Bookmark and Share

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 00:42

Pada 12-07-05 12:30 , tru_frnshp posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

To hyunckel asyraf, tell me how to apply for oversea studies...

havent i told u that u must treat me Pizza Hut first? :P

well,go and ask JPA for gods sake...your case is different with mine.BUt i really hope u made it though.we might end up in the same Uni so u cant give more excuses of not giving me a Pizza Hut treat.

gud luck to you.

and for the rest,keep writing anything here.yes,anything.to keep this topic alive :)

never mind the slightest if they are broken,for many broken things can be mended.

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 09:27

hey,hey guys!! I found a song lyrics that might be a motivator for those who are failed.. Find it! Hillary Duff - Fly... It is not romantic, but motivational...find it....

Second thing, this posting looks dull, please the other members of ukhwah.com, give your opinion or anything in English here...

You also can burst out your dissappointment, share with us your sadness here,but in english.. :)

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 19.06.2003
Ahli No: 1540
Posting: 2292
Dari: langit kujunjung bumi kupijak

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 14:41

me failed english ?! unposible.!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For alifmimyanunProfil   Hantar PM kepada alifmimyanun   Pergi ke alifmimyanun's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

srikandi_syahadah
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 23.02.2005
Ahli No: 14660
Posting: 202
Dari: kuantan

Pahang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 15:02

what do you mean by dfferent pattern of environment?please specified your question...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For srikandi_syahadahProfil   Hantar PM kepada srikandi_syahadah   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 18:01

dear srikandi, i think my question earlier has become irrelevant since we have changed our topic in this postings... However, i'll explain it to you.. My question was how we want to adapt our islamic selves to an environment where english is spoken... :)

To ummi, thanks for the poem and the short story, very touching... Hope you keep posting at this topic ok...

To hyunckel asyraf, Pizza Hut is too expensive, let me spend you currypuff at UIA's canteen, it's nice though!! I can't get enough if i eat one piece...

To alifyamimnun, i didn't say that u are failing in english.. what i meant was if anybody among us have experienced failure, the lyrics might be helping...like me, when i was failed to use the chance Allah had given me to approach Ilyas and Serabuddin, the lyrics is ver inspiring... :)

Bookmark and Share

ridwan_daie
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 26.06.2004
Ahli No: 9665
Posting: 1409
Dari: Kuantan

Pahang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 14-07-05 18:32

My respected brothers and eldest, syukur to Allah swt because of a lot of bounties that He bestowed to us. We born as a distintion ummah and have a great work that is the work of rasulullah saw...:-)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ridwan_daieProfil   Hantar PM kepada ridwan_daie   Pergi ke ridwan_daie's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 15-07-05 00:57

curry puff at UIA`s canteen? lovely.

Bookmark and Share

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 15-07-05 01:53

Pada 14-07-05 09:27 , tru_frnshp posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

h

You also can burst out your dissappointment, share with us your sadness here,but in english..

it is my pleasure to share my dissapointment here.i have a long holiday until september and i am close to bored to death.any suggestions?

Bookmark and Share

Shahida09
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 26.06.2005
Ahli No: 16869
Posting: 343
Dari: Atas Bumi, Bawah Langit

Kedah  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 05:26

Bonjour...(french)
Bored? How about Khatam (sorry i don't know what khatam is in English) the Holy Quran? Where are you from anyway?

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Shahida09Profil   Hantar PM kepada Shahida09   Pergi ke Shahida09's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 05:36

waa long time no see this topic!!
yeah do keep them light and alive..at least it's a break away from the other serious issues..
to hyunckel..there's plenty to do..like taking driving license?or have u had yours??what about seek part-time job like delivery boy..since u keep mentioning pizza..hehe..:-D
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 16-07-05 06:11 ]

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 05:55

!!! QUOTE !!!

tru_frnshp posting:
if anybody among us have experienced failure, the lyrics might be helping...like me, when i was failed to use the chance Allah had given me to approach Ilyas and Serabuddin, the lyrics is ver inspiring... :)

hillary duff eh??seldom heard her song laa..u know this song called 'tekad' by hazami..a local singer..well this song is also a spirit booster..it used to be played regularly in the radio but hardly nowadays..it's a good song really.
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 16-07-05 05:58 ]

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 06:12

should join xfresh.

-----------------
pengalaman itu ibarat guru
yang mengajar di sekolah hidupmu

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For alifmimyanunProfil   Hantar PM kepada alifmimyanun   Pergi ke alifmimyanun's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 07:15

xfresh??why, do they play that song?i never tune in the station..

Bookmark and Share

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 08:13

Pada 16-07-05 05:36 , trigO posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

to hyunckel..there's plenty to do..like taking driving license?or have u had yours??what about seek part-time job like delivery boy..since u keep mentioning pizza..hehe..:-D

i already havva full licence lah my friend.not even P anymore

part time job?noo..i hav worked before after spm.that was a nice experience but apparently i dont wanna experience it again. :P

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 16-07-05 16:07

"syed dahij" wrote: BE CARE WHAT YOU PLANT

If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
If you plant perseverance, you will reap victory.
If you plant consideration, you will reap harmony.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success.
If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.
If you plant openness, you will reap intimacy.
If you plant patience, you will reap improvements.
If you plant faith, you will reap miracles.
But
If you plant dishonesty, you will reap distrust.
If you plant selfishness, you will reap loneliness.
If you plant pride, you will reap destruction.
If you plant envy, you will reap trouble.
If you plant laziness, you will reap stagnation.
If you plant bitterness, you will reap isolation.
If you plant greed, you will reap loss.
If you plant gossip, you will reap enemies.
If you plant worries, you will reap wrinkles.
If you plant sin, you will reap guilt.

So be careful what you plant now, It will determine what you will reap tomorrow, The seeds you now scatter, Will make life worse or better, your life or the ones who will come after. Yes, someday, you will enjoy the fruits, or you will pay for the choices you plant today.

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 17-07-05 00:14

The Frozen Little Birdy

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It got so cold it froze up and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it.

As it lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the little bird singing, and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and then ate him.

The morale of the story are:

1.Not everyone who drops runs on you is your enemy.
2.Not everyone who gets you out of it is your friend.
3.When you're in deep poopie, keep your mouth shut!

Bookmark and Share

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.08.2003
Ahli No: 2938
Posting: 164

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 17-07-05 03:04

funny one... and lessons to be learned too!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For perantauProfil   Hantar PM kepada perantau   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 18-07-05 08:04

One Wish

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon an unusual old lamp. She picked it up and cleaned it off, and suddenly a Genie appeared. The amazed woman asked if she was going to receive the usual three wishes. The Genie said, "Nope...due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages in third-world countries, and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So...what'll it be?"

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "GOD, lady! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and helps with the housecleaning, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That's what I wish for... a good mate."

The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that map again!"

Subject: What's the point of going to Jum'a?

What's the point of going to Jumah?

A man answers....

A Muslim wrote a letter to the editor of the Jammat newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to Mosque every Friday.

"I've gone for 30 years now," he wrote, "and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons. But for the life of me I can't remember a single one of them. So I think I'm wasting my time . . . and the Imaam they are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column, much to the dismay of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher:

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But for the life of me, I cannot recall what the menu was for a single one of those meals. But I do know this: they all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me those meals, I would be dead today."

No comments were made on the sermon contents anymore.

"The lips of the righteous nourish many . . ."

JazakAllahu Khairan;
W'ssalaamu'alaikum W Rahmatullahi W barakatuhu,
~your Sister in Islam~

Islamic Minds

Bookmark and Share

tentera_berkuda
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 11.05.2005
Ahli No: 16444
Posting: 1327
Dari: kelantan

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 19-07-05 21:24

what the hel its going there

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For tentera_berkudaProfil   Hantar PM kepada tentera_berkuda   Quote dan BalasQuote

tentera_berkuda
WARGA SETIA

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 19-07-05 21:25

what i can do for u

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For tentera_berkudaProfil   Hantar PM kepada tentera_berkuda   Quote dan BalasQuote

tentera_berkuda
WARGA SETIA

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 19-07-05 21:27

what can u do if the Almost two thirds of Japanese favor building a new war memorial as an alternative

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 19-07-05 22:50

hey dude..
why r u suddenly barging in like that?? :roll:
as for the japanese thing,we as malaysian cant do anything about it..let them laa..
actually i dont really understnd what the issue is about..
please elaborate further if it affects our nation..
thank u :-)
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 19-07-05 22:51 ]

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 02:05

trigo, i dont think the real topic for this posting is relevent anymore to be discussed while, we should keep this topis alive ok!!!

to ummi, thanks for the stories, really appreciate it, they are very nice!! :)

Bookmark and Share

gadishijau
Warga 1 Bintang
Menyertai: 04.02.2004
Ahli No: 7002
Posting: 31
Dari: perak

Perak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 02:16

erk...i don't think so, my english so bored,but even i was tried to learn this language in long time,within from standard 1 to degree but my english still not good,the grammar always in lintang pukang,i don't know why..can u please answer,why i cannot learn english as well as i hope?however..perhaps..my english will improve soon..insyaAllah..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For gadishijauProfil   Hantar PM kepada gadishijau   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 04:13

Pada 20-07-05 02:05 , tru_frnshp posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

trigo, i dont think the real topic for this posting is relevent anymore to be discussed while, we should keep this topis alive ok!!!

to ummi, thanks for the stories, really appreciate it, they are very nice!! :)

tru,i was referring to horse_soldier's ques..
hehe..direct translation eh.. :-D

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 04:35

Pada 20-07-05 02:16 , gadishijau posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

erk...i don't think so, my english so bored,but even i was tried to learn this language in long time,within from standard 1 to degree but my english still not good,the grammar always in lintang pukang,i don't know why..can u please answer,why i cannot learn english as well as i hope?however..perhaps..my english will improve soon..insyaAllah..

it's okay..
dont feel low..
take it easy..it's not like we've been born mat sallehs to be able to speak/write in perfect english..
there's really a nice poem posted by ummimq (thanks a lot ummimq..) at 2nd page..hope u'll find some inspiration from it..

ps:i like manglish better.. :-D
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 20-07-05 04:37 ]

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 05:04

ohh...sorry trigo..what was your question to tentera berkuda?

to gadishijau, i think if you want to improve your english, your mistakes are helping a lot, as long as you know what are your mistakes in speaking and writing english..don't you think all people posting in this topis are all good in english,including me,but we have to learn...

Bookmark and Share

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 10:02

!!! QUOTE !!!

,i don't know why..can u please answer,why i cannot learn english as well as i hope?.

dont worry..it is a continous process.as long as u put efforts into your 'hope' u will get better and better.just be consistent and enjoy the learning experience

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 17:33

Poems in English relating to the London bombing recently (copy paste)

Welcome to Not in the Name of Peace. This is going to be the largest Muslim (and non-Muslim) online demonstration against violence, inhumanity and sheer cruelty carried out in the name of Islam - the religion of peace. The success of this site and our message depends on YOU. We need your pictures, comments, thoughts, poems and anything else. DO SOMETHING POSITIVE!!! To post material on this site email: [email protected] - pictures must be less than 300kb

http://www.notinthenameofpeace.com/?cat=3

July 19, 2005
Naveed - South London, UK
Filed under: Poems — Administrator @ 3:54 am
Bombin’ ain’t right

unite don’t fight

Or man will need to take flight

Integrate

Before it’s too late

Show love not hate

Comments (0)
July 15, 2005
Ghalib - London
Filed under: Comments, Poems — Administrator @ 11:31 am
We must strive to sow the seeds of love and eliminate the seeds of
hatred.

“Whosoever saves the life of one person it would be as if he saved the
life of all mankind.”
Holy Qur’an, chapter 5 vs. 32

“Our mother is love! Our father is love!
We are born from love! We are love!
All loves constitute a bridge leading to the divine love.
To love human beings means to love GOD.”
RUMI

Comments (0)
KD - Cape Town, S. Africa
Filed under: Poems — Administrator @ 11:01 am
oh bomb

oh how i wish i was a bomb
filled to the brim with love and song
oh how i wish i could explode
somewhere along the peace high road
oh how i wish i was thrown
into billions of peace loving homes
oh how i wish i was a bomb
tra lah lah lah lah lah long

notinthenameofpeace
shallweincrease

Comments (0)
July 13, 2005
Ibn Arabi
Filed under: Poems — Administrator @ 11:26 am
There is no knowledge except that taken from Allah, for He alone is the Knower… the prophets, in spite of their great number and the long periods of time which separate them, had no disagreement in knowledge of Allah, since they took it from Allah. - Ibn Arabi

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 20-07-05 23:38

feel sad and pity to the victims of violence all around the world... May Allah bless them... Don't worry brothers and sisters, your suffers will be replaced with joyness in the hereafter...!!!

To all people who are posting in this topic, please pray for them...

Thanks Ummi...

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-05 19:35

ehem, ehem dont let this topic dia..please post some more...

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 22-07-05 21:25

Today
I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock
strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am
important.

My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or ... I can be
thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or ... I can be
glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and
guide me away from waste.

Today I can grumble about my health or ... I can rejoice that I am
alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I
was growing up or ... I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be
born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns or ...I can celebrate that
thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends or ... I can excitedly embark
upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work or ... I can shout
for joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school or.. eagerly
open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I
can appreciate that I have a place to call home.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am,
the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of
day I will have!

Have a GREAT DAY ... unless you have other plans.

Just remember, a 'Smile' will make the days go better.

-- Unknown

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 23-07-05 18:46

Ummi, that was an inspiring poem... Change your mindset... that's the wisdom..

Bookmark and Share

Shahida09
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 26.06.2005
Ahli No: 16869
Posting: 343
Dari: Atas Bumi, Bawah Langit

Kedah  

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 04:24

!!! QUOTE !!!

If you're interested in English, you'll find it easy and fun to learn. So, try to enjoy english...you'll improve your english in a short time...my english is lintang pukang as well :lol:

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Shahida09Profil   Hantar PM kepada Shahida09   Pergi ke Shahida09's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

putrimuslimah
Warga 2 Bintang
Ahli No: 16138
Posting: 43

Melaka   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 06:05

english is interesting and fun...besides,it's very important because now everything in english..so,don't 'shy-shy' to speak and learn it... :-) ;-) :-)
[ Telah diedit oleh: putrimuslimah pada 24-07-05 06:08 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For putrimuslimahProfil   Hantar PM kepada putrimuslimah   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 06:05

You Are Worth It

Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Do not set your goals by what other people deem important.
Only you know what is best for you.

Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart.
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.

Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future.
By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.

Do not give up when you still have something to give.
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
It is a fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Do not be afraid to encounter risks.
It is by taking chances; that we learn how to be brave.

Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love;
The fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly.

Do not dismiss your dreams.
To be without dreams is to be without hope;
To be without hope is to be without purpose.

Do not run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been, but also where you are going.
Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.

-- Unknown

Bookmark and Share

aduka_irwana
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 08.02.2005
Ahli No: 14231
Posting: 141
Dari: dari mana nak ke mana??

mozambique  

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 06:46

My name is noname...haa..kira speaking lah tu...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For aduka_irwanaProfil   Hantar PM kepada aduka_irwana   Pergi ke aduka_irwana's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 08:37

Pada 24-07-05 06:05 , putrimuslimah posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

english is interesting and fun...besides,it's very important because now everything in english..so,don't 'shy-shy' to speak and learn it...]

yeah..dont shy-shy and lets speak english together-gether..and dont play-play okay...hehe

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 24-07-05 22:39

Pada 24-07-05 06:46 , aduka_irwana posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

My name is noname...haa..kira speaking lah tu...

noname is also a name right? smartla aduka!!!

Bookmark and Share

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 25-07-05 09:18

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?

Why are we so sleepy in mosque but right when the prayer is over, we
suddenly wake up?

Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy to talk about
nasty stuff?

Why is it so boring to look at an Islamic Article but yet so easy to
look at a nasty one?

Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of
the nasty ones?

Why are the mosque's getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are
getting larger?

Do you give up?; Think about it ....

Bookmark and Share

al_khair
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 22.07.2005
Ahli No: 17478
Posting: 247
Dari: Bumi Allah

singapore  

posticon Posting pada: 25-07-05 18:21

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

-----------------
..::: Kehidupan berasaskan Al-Quran dan Hadis menjamin kebahagiaan didunia dan diakhirat :::..
[ Telah diedit oleh: al_khair pada 25-07-05 18:21 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For al_khairProfil   Hantar PM kepada al_khair   Pergi ke al_khair's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 26-07-05 07:40

Pada 25-07-05 09:18 , ummimq posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Why are the mosque's getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are
getting larger?

mosque`s getting bigger dan more beautiful,its just there`s less ppl go there compared to no. of ppl going to all those night clubs

its a great article by the way,ummimq

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 26-07-05 18:47

A poem by myself...
"I don't see the wisdom behind it,
eventhough people are eager to say there it is,
feelings are somthing I can't understand,
why it exists, why it appears,
in human heart that we can't even bear..."

-Taufik

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 26-07-05 22:37

just wondering..
guys,honestly do you know how to cook? :-D
if you do,what kind of dish have you cooked before?
not to belittle u guys laa..but i strongly believe all girls in here know how to cook..right?correct me if im wrong..hehe.
so for ladies out there,when did u all start learning how to cook?

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 27-07-05 03:02

for trigo... ehem, i can cook, i can cook Chicken gulai (i dont know what's gulai in english) and some kinds cakes...u trigo? what dishes u can cook?

and for all ladies (of course), are u really good cook? can u cook for us (the ukhwah's members) sometimes?

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 27-07-05 08:05

if we r talking bout cooking gulai² or kuih melayu..u win man!!
hehe..
for your info tru..im one of the ladies laa..dan nope, i admit im not really a good cook..but safe to say,people living with me wont dia of starvation though..hehe :-D :lol:
let's hear from the others bout their cooking skills.. ;-)
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 27-07-05 08:07 ]

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 27-07-05 17:33

ohh trigo is one of the 'ladies'..i don't know that, it seems like that,ermm.the name..maybe..umm..nevermind..forget it...

Asyraf..what dishes u can cook? hey, long time no see u here!!

Ummi, i miss your poems...

other members, don't be scared of posting in english...

to my cat at my home, stay cute!!

to IIU's pak guard, u made a very excelleny job in changing my very new matric card to a very very new one..

to CELPAD's staff, we know it hahaha..

to tilawah lecturer Ustaz Wan, U are funny!

to my parents, I love you very much!

to my friends, I can't wait you come here and boggle our mind with cikolo and halloween...

Bookmark and Share

awa
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.03.2005
Ahli No: 15078
Posting: 136
Dari: Kedah

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 28-07-05 18:29

Assalamualaikum!!!!

Actually iam not good in English too but i try to speak in English as more than iam got... sometimes i to be shy, Because i actully like speaking more than writing.... When i speak it just nouns the word but when we write iam not sure that my writing is correct....U can see yourself when i use my broken English...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For awaProfil   Hantar PM kepada awa   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 28-07-05 18:32

awa, i have repeated this many times and im going to repeat it for u..okay..mistakes help us as long as you know what mistakes u did...if u made mistakes, correct it..that's why exists word 'practise'...

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 18:53

"arghh!! help me..I'm dying..!! Arghh... I'm dying...Nobody's posting in this topic anymore!!! arghhh...please help me....dont let me dia...give me panadol!!! no..not panadol!! Paracethamol!! no again..marijuana!! no, that's stupid!! please cure me by posting in this topic again...!!

a dialogue from a hopeless topic...

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 19:51

hehehe..dont dia yet!though people not posting but they are reading..i think!hehe..

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 19:53

whenever i type 'mati' in english it would be 'dia' instead..
*i am a nobody nobody is perfect so i am perfect *

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 19:56

i think the admin changes the format.. like when i typed 'Kalau' it changed to 'Kalau' with a capital ok... when i type 'anda' it chagned tu 'anda'... 'IT'ful admin....

where did u get the quote trigo?

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 20:05

i got it from a book called laughter the best malaysian..
it has funny stories,quotes,riddles..hehe :-D

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 20:14

here's some funny riddles from the book..actually most of the stories are compilations from other sources..perhaps u have heard them before..

ques:why is six afraid of seven?
answer: because Seven ate Nine!
(do u get the joke?it's actually a sequence of the numbers..7 8 9..hehe)

ques:what starts with T,ends with T,and is full of T?
answer:a tea-pot

ques:a chilli dan a tomato were in a race.the tomato was falling behind.what did the chilli say to the tomato?
answer:hey,Tomato,Ketch-up!
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 29-07-05 20:16 ]

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 22:41

trigo!! nice riddles and jokes...!!!

Bookmark and Share

sasuke-kun
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 21.09.2004
Ahli No: 11297
Posting: 525
Dari: klate-jepun

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 29-07-05 23:28

assalamualaikum...hi guys...
actually i'm not good in public speaking...
how to improve our skill?
weather we're speak,writting dan so on....
sometime i didn't have selfconfident to speak english because
i alwayz use broken english....
help me........

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sasuke-kunProfil   Hantar PM kepada sasuke-kun   Quote dan BalasQuote

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-05 17:09

waalaikumussalamwarahmatullah sasuke-kun..im not good in advising people..but through own experience the easiest way to improve the skill is to 'hentam' saja..even if it's broken..dan try to mingle with people who can only speak english..when u r with these people u know that u have no choice but to converse in the language..or find a friend who can speak both bahasa dan english but is sporting enough to hear u speak in english..yep that's what friend is for..to encourage not to discourage another friend's effort.
so to u sasuke-kun..salam ukhwah!
[ Telah diedit oleh: trigO pada 30-07-05 17:09 ]

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-05 17:31

Pada 29-07-05 23:28 , sasuke-kun posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

assalamualaikum...hi guys...
weather we're speak,writting dan so on....
sometime i didn't have selfconfident to speak english because
help me........

okay, now, is it okay if i correct your mistakes? look at the second copy-and-paste i made, some of them i corrected so compare to the above one..

"assalamualaikum...hi guys...
weather (whether) we're speak (speaking),writting (writing) dan so on....
sometime i didn't have selfconfident (self-confidence) to speak english because

p.s- broken english is okay, u are trying my brother..nevermind...
help me........"

Bookmark and Share

anis_najihah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 12.05.2005
Ahli No: 16459
Posting: 439
Dari: kelate

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 31-07-05 01:28

hi!!! how are you getting on?/

ermm..regarding to this topic,..it is a nice dan interesting topic to talk on...
in my opinion,speaking with the 'broken english' is better than you have never been tried to talk even in a single word..is it right?/

p/s: better late than never..keep it up!!!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For anis_najihahProfil   Hantar PM kepada anis_najihah   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-07-05 04:20

Wa'alaikumussalam wr wb
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

Alhamdulilah to all my dear children who tried your very best to be proficient in english. Just read a lot of english newspapers dan never leave behind your dictionaries. InsyaAllah the hard working ones will always get what they want in life. Please do not give up so easily. Life is a test including learning languages.

Wassalamu'alaikum wr wb
ummimq
ps - The picture in your mind will be photographed by your life.

Bookmark and Share

sasuke-kun
WARGA SETIA

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 31-07-05 17:17

Assalamualaikum....
first of all..i would like to thank to trig0,tru_frnshp and ummimq.
10Q very much....
now i think,i should try to talk more in english.but sometime
i really don't know how to use the grammer correctly..
i had learn it but i don't still remember and use it...
that why..my writing paper was not good...
but when u give your supported to me...
for me that enough....and i try to learn more about english
thank you guys.....
may god bless u...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sasuke-kunProfil   Hantar PM kepada sasuke-kun   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-07-05 20:44

Practice Makes Perfect

When I feel alone and lonely
And my empty world seems void,
I relax for lust a moment
And I trust joy will unfold.
For in my quiet time I listen
To the gentle voice within,
And He hears my prayers clearly
For He let's the sunshine in.
Oh, how marvelous this practice
Which can make our dreams come true,
But the beauty of the challenge
My dear friend, is up to you.
So remember perseverance
Is a gift, but yours by choice,
And if you continue in this practice
Rest assured you will rejoice.
For no words can ever tell you
Of the treasure deep within,
But with the art of silent practice
He will let the sunshine in.

-- Chris Zambernard

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 02-08-05 19:00

Sasukekun, u are welcome...but u have to give yourself a chance to speak out your hidden talent...u have it...

Bookmark and Share

norlie
Warga 2 Bintang
Menyertai: 27.07.2005
Ahli No: 17607
Posting: 68
Dari: kota bharu, bandaraya islam

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 02-08-05 20:39

actually i'm the tesl students...
but still need time to improve...
must learn for the rest of our life aite?
=p

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For norlieProfil   Hantar PM kepada norlie   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 03-08-05 08:33

Pada 02-08-05 20:39 , norlie posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

actually i'm the tesl students...
but still need time to improve...
must learn for the rest of our life aite?
=p

yeap.learning a language is like studying medicine.its a life-long learning process

Bookmark and Share

britaniasky
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 25.07.2005
Ahli No: 17549
Posting: 93
Dari: terengganu

lithuania   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 03-08-05 13:54

bismillah..
never mind if you speak broken english.. don't ever shy and stop from hard working to learn the language.. just to share with u something that u should know.. if u see the british people.. the americans.. the australians.. and all of those people which english is their language.. they speak broken english too... and how many of them speak proper english? not many.. so don't worry if u got it broken while learning becuase u'll get it better dan by the time u'll get it much better then theirs... i'm myself trying to learn as much as i can.. hehe.. so pray for me too please.. thanks a lot..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For britaniaskyProfil   Hantar PM kepada britaniasky   Quote dan BalasQuote

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 03-08-05 22:22

Australians, americans and others are not speaking broken english laa britansky, but they are speaking Native English...which is in some extent worst than the broken english we speak

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 04-08-05 04:46

keep posting..chaiyoo chaiyoo

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 04-08-05 22:59

:(

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 05-08-05 00:55

i need some food.

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 05-08-05 01:00

give me some food.

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 05-08-05 01:01

if not, i'll eat some mee segereeeeee!!!!!...
nnnggaargghghgaa!!!

Bookmark and Share

trigO
Warga 4 Bintang

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 05-08-05 08:28

erm alifmimyanun..are u okay??
why resort to instant mee when our friend here knows how to cook very well (read:tru_frnshp.. ).. am i not right tru?? :-D
hehehe..dont angry eh tru!
im doing a bit of promoting here ;-)

Bookmark and Share

tru_frnshp
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 05-08-05 18:01

err, i can cook for alifmimyanun but how should i send the meal to him? i don't how to send it except by mail or -email...

Bookmark and Share

sasuke-kun
WARGA SETIA

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 06-08-05 04:32

everyday is english day
use english today and everyday
right?

Bookmark and Share

alifmimyanun
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 06-08-05 04:42

Pada 05-08-05 18:01 , tru_frnshp posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

err, i can cook for alifmimyanun but how should i send the meal to him? i don't how to send it except by mail or -email...

ah, u can send me through email. 8-)

-----------------
pengalaman itu ibarat guru
yang mengajar di sekolah hidupmu

Bookmark and Share

Moderator: ibnu_musa, Administrator, ABg_IMaM
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Bincang Agama
    »» sesekali jom kita speaking.... :)

Please Mendaftar To Post

Mukasurat 1 Of 4

Go To Page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4  
Jump To Page:

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.513027 saat. Lajunya....